Easily Unsubscribe from Pinterest Emails
Leave Me Alone makes it easy to unsubscribe from unwanted spam and subscription emails like ones from Pinterest.Start unsubscribing
Or keep reading for a step-by-step guide on how to unsubscribe from Pinterest emails
How to unsubscribe from Pinterest emails
A step-by step guide
Pinterest is a great place to find inspiration. But like any other platform that asks you to subscribe to its newsletters and updates, it can bring irrelevant content to your inbox.
There are a few ways to block Pinterest emails from your inbox:
How to turn off Pinterest notifications from the Pinterest.com website
Removing yourself from the Pinterest mailing list can be done directly in the browser in your account settings. Here's how:
- 1. Log in to your Pinterest account.
- 2. Click on the dropdown arrow in the upper-right corner.
- 3. Click on the Settings button, then select Notifications in the left-side menu.
- 4. Decide which types of notifications you wish to receive. Three types of notifications that are supported by Pinterest will be shown: On Pinterest, By email, By push notification.
Click on the Edit button next to the By email option.
- 5. To unsubscribe from all types of Pinterest email notifications, click on the Turn off all button. Alternatively, uncheck only the particular email notification categories you want to disable.
- 6. To save changes, go to the bottom of the page and click Save.
How to opt-out of Pinterest notifications on mobile
You can unsubscribe from Pinterest emails using the mobile version. Here's how:
- 1. Open the Pinterest app on your phone.
- 2. Click on your profile icon in the bottom right corner.
- 3. Click on the ⋯ three vertical dots (or horizontal dots if you are using Android) in the upper right corner. Then, select Settings.
- 4. Select the Notifications tab from the Settings menu.
- 5. Pick the By email option.
- 6. Click on the Turn off all button, or just unselect the specific messages you’d like to stop receiving.
How to unsubscribe from Pinterest in your email provider
Email providers such as Gmail or Outlook allow you to unsubscribe from spam emails directly from your inbox.
For example, here's how to block Pinterest emails in Gmail:
- 1. Open a Pinterest email.
- 2. Scroll to the end of the email and click the Unsubscribe button.
- 3. Click Confirm and uncheck Email notifications.
- 4. Confirm your decision in a pop-up window and click on the Turn off all button.
That's it! You will no longer get email notifications from Pinterest for your personal email account. You may still get account settings and privacy emails.
How to stop receiving Pinterest emails with Leave Me Alone
Standard unsubscribing methods may not always be a quick way to clean your inbox, especially if your inbox is clogged with newsletters from other platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Quora, Amazon, or Reddit, and many others.
Leave Me Alone makes the unsubscribing process quick, easy, and effective because everything can be done with one click!
Using Leave Me Alone, you can quickly unsubscribe from dozens of email notifications and newsletters. As a result, you can easily view your highest priority emails from more important senders.
We do all the hard work of unsubscribing for you
Here's how to do it:
- 1. Sign up for Leave Me Alone.
- 2. Connect all of your email accounts that receive Pinterest emails.
- 3. View your Subscriptions and click the Unsubscribe button next to all of the emails that you want to opt-out from.
That's it! Leave Me Alone will unsubscribe you from all of the emails you clicked Unsubscribe button on, including any from Pinterest. There's no need to open the email, follow the link, or visit the company website!
Or...Start unsubscribing now
Plus Leave Me Alone has many other features to help you keep a clean inbox
We follow unsubscribe links and actually unsubscribe you from emails. You'll never receive them again, even if you stop using our service.
You can connect as many email accounts as you like and see all your subscription emails together in a single place. No more tab switching!
You can categorize your emails into up to 10 Rollups. These digests can be sent either daily or weekly on your custom schedule.
Block cold emails
Tired of fake personal emails trying to sell you something? We'll block cold emails sent via mass-mailer tools from landing in your inbox.
You want to receive some important emails immediately. Mark emails as priority senders and they will always arrive in your inbox.
Need time to focus?
Our do-not-disturb mode holds onto your emails and delivers them when your focus time has finished.
Works with every email provider
Whichever email provider you use it will work with Leave Me Alone.
Leave Me Aloneworks with Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, AOL, Fastmail, iCloud, and many more!
I have more questions...
Does it work with multiple accounts?
All of them! There is no limit on the number of email addresses you can connect to Leave Me Alone. You can add your work, home, school, and any other email account and unsubscribe from Pinterest emails in all of them.
How long does it take to setup?
Minutes! It's super fast to get started with Leave Me Alone. Simply log-in, connect your email accounts, and we will show you all of your subscription emails (including the ones from Pinterest). You can start unsubscribing from emails straight away!
Are the emails really gone forever?
When you unsubscribe using Leave Me Alone we instantly unsubscribe you. We use the instructions Pinterest gives us, so if they obey the rules, you will no longer receive emails from them. Those emails are gone forever, even if you don't use our service again.
Can I try Leave Me Alone for free?
Yes! As soon as you log-in and connect an account you we show you all of the subscription emails in your inbox. Every new account receives 5 free unsubscribes to try out our super quick and easy unsubscribing!
Don't take our word for it, here's what our customers have to say
Keep your inbox clean and tell the subscriptions
to leave you alone!
Unsubscribe from 5 newsletters for free - no credit card requiredGet started for free